Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Graduation




Now, I’m complaining and fed up with all the projects, exams, grades, tiredness, stress and not having time for ourselves, family and friends. I just want all of this to be ended as soon as possible and what makes me bear it is that there are only two more weeks to finish my last semester. I will take my Bachelor certificate and the journey of searching for job will start, a new life is waiting for me. Here I started to think that I will not come back next semester, I will miss all of these things that I’m now complaining about and what I will miss more is my colleagues. I wish them all the best and Inshaa Allah they will have a very happy and successful life that makes them and there familes so proud.

1 comment:

  1. You will really make me cry.. I will miss my colleagues too  but what can I do except wishing happy life to them 

    ReplyDelete