Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Brother's Birthday

My brother’s birthday was last Thursday and because all of his birthday parties were made at home, me and his wife decided to arrange a surprise party for him somewhere else. Usually, all my brothers and sisters gather on Thursday, so it was suspicious to just tell him that no one is coming and that we want to go out for dinner. Therefore, I told him that I need him to come with me to take my watch to Paris Gallery  and  while we are there I suggested to call my brothers and sisters to have dinner in Caser Restaurant and he agreed. All my brothers and sisters were waiting for us in the restaurant, we had dinner and everything was going normally. After that we told my brothers to go the washroom and to take him, so the staff can bring the cake and play the birthday song. When my brother was coming back to the room he heard the birthday song and he said “how did they know it is my birthday, you are my family and you forgot about it” actually he was joking and still didn’t get that this song is for him.

When he entered and saw the cake his face was like

and then it became like



Actually, He was not shocked just because of the surprised party, you know what shocked him more? “The cake“

I will tell you the story of this cake, his wife kept saying that she wants him to buy a Mercedes for her as a gift, so he told her” if you want me to give you a Mercedes as a gift, you should give me the tyre as a gift and then you will get the car”. Therefore, she made this cake which looks like a tyer that has the Mercedes logo and then she told him I brought the tyer, now it is your turn to bring the car (women become really smart when they want something). One of the funniest things is that in the beginning the staff in the restaurant refused to put the cake in the refrigerator because they didn't believe it is a cake and they thought it is just a prank. It was a nice day in which I forget everything about college, projects and tests.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the idea , it is really amazing and funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow really cool surprise ... tell your sister in low that she won't get the real car instead of this car Tyre hahahahahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete