Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snake at Home



All my brothers and my nephew came to my home today, but I stayed in my room as I have to finish my projects. Suddenly, I heard my older sister screaming, so I run out to check what is going on and I was really shocked when I saw a snake on my brother’s neck. I thought it is a fake snake, but actually it was a real snake. My nephew brought from his friend's house to show it to my brothers.  The funniest thing is that my sister took my nieces and run away and my nephew kept running after her to convince her that the snake is not dangerous. By the way don’t think like my friend about how we are crazy to let our young nephew to carry something dangerous like this because actually he is not that young, he is older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment