Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sharjah Women's College

Many of my colleagues asked me about several things that they heard that it is available in SWC and not available for them in DWC. Therefore, I will answer their questions by showing them what is available in SWC


When I entered the college there were no laptops we had classrooms with computers, where you can save all your work and have access to it from you home computer. I prefer it this way because you don't have to carry you laptop everyday or to go in the middle of the exam to the IT because there is a problem in you computer. But for the students how joint the college in the last two years are using laptops and the students who entered before that don't have to use laptops. In the business building there are "Honor Role"posters with all the names of the students, who got a GPA higher than 3.5. 




 Mr,Tridib asked us before about what technology can be used in DWC, I think smart boards that are availiable in SWC is an example of a useful technology. This short video shows what are smart boards




In the buildings there are machines for coffee, juices, water and snacks. The second picture reminds me of something that annoys me in DWC, which is the water refrigerators without cups.


These pictures show what I really miss :( ... There is a shop with many different kinds of chocolate, ship, ice cream, biscuit and juice.

Also,  there are binders, pen and pencils, bags, phone accessories, laptop bags, make up, greeting cards, toys, mugs and many other things.






Finally in the main cafeteria there is different kinds of chocolate, Baskin Robbines ice cream and fizzy drinks like Pepsi and Vitamin C.






1 comment:

  1. aaahhhhh your post will make me cry now :{

    i really liked the smart boards it is a nice idea

    ReplyDelete