Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Looking For a Groom

Hi my sweet blog viewers
As you can see in the title of this post I’m looking for a charming groom for a gorgeous and docile cat that I found two days ago in the street :( Usually, I don’t touch any cat in the street, but when you see this cat and her long hair and how small, adorable, quite and cute she is, you directly can guess that she was living in a house and she is not a homeless cat, who used to live in the street.  The cat being injured and has a fever :( are the real reasons that made me took her. Therefore, we took her to the veterinarian. He gave her an injection for her fever, a bath and finally cut her nails. 
As we don’t raise cats in our home, I gave the cat to my sister-in-low, who treats cats as her children and the cat's age is 7 months only, so she can be considered as one of the kids. Now, my sister-in-low is looking for a groom for the cat, but he must have white hair because my sister-in-low doesn’t want the cat to have children with mixed colors.



2 comments:

  1. Mashalla , that's such a pretty cat, I hope she find her soul-mate soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't like animals especially cats, I think your cat looks cute and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete